- Dynamic Dads 04/18/2015 - 12:30pm to 4:00pm
- The Nurturing Father's Program 04/20/2015 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Congregational Health Network: CHRISTIAN PREP – SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP/SUCCESSFUL LIVES 04/23/2015 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Dynamic Dads 04/25/2015 - 12:30pm to 4:00pm
- The Nurturing Father's Program 04/27/2015 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Carol Jackson's Blog
I never thought of myself as the bottom of anything until I read an article recently that talked about being the “bottom of myself.” After reading the article I believe I understand the statement all too well. As I understand it, the bottom of myself is when I have reached a point in my life when I really do not know what... Read More » about The Bottom of Myself
“People of character do the right thing, not because they think it will change the world but because they refuse to be changed by the world.” This statement made by radio comme Read More » about Women of Character
You may have read my husband's blog since it sits next to this one. My name - Carol Jackson and this is my first blog. Read More » about Carols First Blog Post
Herman Jackson's Blog
The attached video is worthy of watching because it tells of a young man’s perspective of what fatherhood is not. The part that saddens me concerning this insightful testimonia Read More » about Young man, spell 'FATHER'
Being the father of 6 and the grandfather of 15 I look back over my life, especially after reading the following comments, and wonder were my lessons to my children always what Read More » about Children Mimic What You Do
It is with great pleasure that I bring to you my very first blog post! Read More » about Greetings, all!